MANIFEST YOUR 2018
If you are interested in future Manifest Your 2018 workshops, please contact me to be notified.
Saturday, March 3rd, 10:00AM-2:30PM
Most of us have fleeting ideas of what we want to be, do or have in our lives. But they remain just that: fleeting. After all, who has the time to intentionally get clear about what we want to create?
People like Ellen Degeneres, Oprah and even Beyonce swear that they intentionally created outcomes by using a simple tool: Vision Boards. A Vision Board is a way to visually see your ideas, anchor to your dreams and to allow the energy of manifestation to work in your life.
As someone who has made my own Vision Boards (and manifested some amazing results!), I've learned it is more than just slapping a picture on to a poster board. It is about first getting clear on your authentic life, letting go of what's in the way and then clearly connecting with your dreams while designing a vision that calls to you.
That's why I am leading this MANIFEST YOUR 2018 VISION BOARD WORKSHOP...to give you the space you need to intentionally define your dreams and create a Vision Board that will attract your ideal outcomes to you!
Here is what you will get:
- You will receive an exercise prior to the workshop to get those ideas flowing
- Clarity on what you really want
- Space and time to map out your ideal outcomes in each area of your life
- Connection with like-minded peers
- A method to clear out the natural "gunk" that arises (guided meditation time)
- All the tools and time to create your own powerful Vision Board (just bring yourself, all the supplies are provided)
- Your very own Vision Board to take home and effortlessly attract your ideal outcomes in the months ahead
- A full day of breathing room and reflection-time
This workshop will be held at Pleasant Health Center for the Healing Arts, located at 294 Pleasant Street in Stoughton.
Limited to 14 people only to allow participants the opportunity to reflect and share in a relaxed setting.
The cost of this workshop is $67 which includes all materials, beverages and snacks.
Any questions? Please feel free to contact me at (617) 871-9807 or email@example.com